Thriving in the Age of Chronic Illness
A guide to productivity and engagement for ambitious people with chronic health conditions and the organizations that employ them.
Buy one for yourself! Buy one for your boss!
(Secure payment through Paypal)
Managers and organizational leaders will learn:
- The crucial differences between chronic illness and traditional disease.
- Why chronic illness costs organizations in North America over a trillion dollars a year in lost productivity.
- Why current policies and programs related to employee health are not effective for people with chronic disease.
- The best strategies to engage workers with chronic health conditions.
Employees with chronic illness will learn:
- How to develop a good relationship with their employer.
- How to fight fatigue.
- How to think and work better when they are sick.
- How to manage their lives to maximize their energy.
….and much more.
This book is now part of a great kit for AODA customer service compliance in Ontario. Click here to learn more.
This book really helped calm my inner voice. Having an invisible illness is difficult to explain to people.The book showed me that I am not alone, that there are others that suffer as well. The book also taught me where to go for help, how to ask for help and how to share my illness with others. Thanks Jason, the book is kept by my bedside for quick pick me ups! -Odette Laurie, entrepreneur and founder of Women on Top
Ways to order
You can order advanced copies of the paperback two ways:
Buy from Amazon.com
Or you can order copies directly from us, quickly and securely using Paypal by clicking the button below.
For Kindle ebook users, you can order your Kindle version through Amazon. (ebook price $4.99).
Click below to order the Kindle version !
Jason’s technique helped me to find balance in my life by reducing stress. Working with Jason will motivate you and propel you to success! -Kelly Noseworthy, The Weather Network
Jason’s ability to get the most out of people is impressive – Ross Hull, CTV
Jason understands the challenges and needs of organizations, particularly during times of change. He has a passion for coaching and motivating people. He inspired his employees to create award-winning work by creating a work environment that was happy and productive. His secret was truly caring about each of his employees and treating them as individuals with different needs and personalities – Halina St. James, Podium Communications Coaching